HP 3D Structured Light Scanner Pro S2
High-precision and high-speed 3D scanning at an unbeatable price: Experience the innovative HP 3D SLS Pro 2 Scanning system!
NEW: Camera with HP firmware (adjusted for SL scanning)
NEW: Slider for easy and faster setup of projector and camera (enables exact setup in mm and deg)
NEW: HD Video projector with higher capacity and larger focus range
NEW: Stable glass calibration panels
The new HP SLS Pro 2 scanner employs the innovative Structured Light technology, which allows precise 3D scanning in a matter of seconds. The scanner is mobile and can be placed easily in front of the surface to be scanned. A single click in the well-proven HP software starts the scan – and a few seconds later the digitized 3D model shows up on your screen!
This way you can subsequently scan all sides of the object, and finally combine them to a closed 360° model. The modular hardware setup allows a flexible adaptation to your object – any size from coin to couch is possible!
The results can be exported into common 3D file formats (OBJ, STL, PLY) and processed in other applications, e.g. for rapid prototyping, inspection, product presentations, archeology and cultural heritage, works of art, computer animations, video games… The limits are set only by your imagination!
– Scan size: 60-500 mm
– Resolution/Precision: Approx. 0.1% of object size (down to 0.06 mm)
– Scanning time: 2-4 seconds per scan
– Mesh density: Up to 1,200,000 vertices per scan
– Export formats: OBJ, STL, PLY
– Shipment dimensional weight: 10 kg
Contents of package
– Industrial camera with focusable lens
– Video projector with special lens for large focus range
– USB drive with HP 3D Scan Pro 4 software (licensed)
– Aluminium mounting rack engraved with measuring data and a camera platform with angle indication
– Tripod for stable setup
– Calibration panels (different sizes) for multiple scan volumes
– All required cables
– Printed “Getting Started” guide
– Standard PC (Windows XP, Vista or 7/8 – 32 or 64 bit)
– Two available USB ports
– Recommended: 2 GHz dual core CPU, 4 GB RAM, 3D graphics card (NVIDIA or AMD graphics processor)