Reasons to choose Ultimaker PP
PP is popular worldwide with engineers and manufacturers for a wide variety of applications.
- Durable with high toughness and fatigue resistance (PP retains its shape after torsion, bending, and/or flexing)
- Low friction and smooth surfaces
- Chemical resistance to a wide range of bases and acids, including industrial cleaning agents
- High electrical resistance makes it a good electrical insulator
- Low density resulting in lightweight parts (high strength-to-weight ratio)
- Excellent layer bonding
- Adequate bed adhesion and low warping when using Advanced 3D Printing Kit stickers
- Recyclable, for low environmental impact
Ultimaker PP Fatigue, resistant and lightweight
Ultimaker PP is a good choice for printing low-friction end-use parts that have good fatigue resistance and toughness. When printing using one of our extensively tested Cura profiles for Ultimaker 2+ or Ultimaker 3, you get reliable results and a seamless 3D printing experience.