Used by many manufacturers worldwide, Nylon (polyamide) is well-known for its impressive durability, high strength-to-weight ratio, flexibility, low friction, and corrosion resistance. Its ability to withstand significant mechanical stress makes it a great choice for 3D printing tools, functional prototypes, and end-use parts.
Reasons to choose Ultimaker Nylon
● Industrial-grade impact and abrasion resistance
● High strength-to-weight ratio
● Low friction coefficient
● Good corrosion resistance to alkalis and organic chemicals
● Reduced humidity absorption when compared to other Nylon filaments
● Seamless 3D printing experience