The SLS Pro 3 by HP is the upgraded version of their Structured Light 3D Scanner featuring a HD cam with higher 1920×1200 resolution with enhanced detail, improved accuracy and software features. The new SLS-3 HD is powered by the updated 4.3 version of the HP 3D scanning software.
– Camera with HP firmware (adjusted for SL scanning)
– Slider for easy and faster setup of projector and camera (enables exact setup in mm and deg)
– HD Video projector with higher capacity and larger focus range
– Stable glass calibration panels
High-precision and high-speed 3D scanning at an unbeatable price: Experience the innovative HP SLS 3D Scanning system!
The HP-CAM-4-M now has improved firmware which insure greater alignment accuracy between scans. Its resolution (1920×1200) it has a really crisp image and allows scan resolutions of 0.1% of the object size (down to 40 micron)! Also we include a new megapixel camera lens from Computar – better image quality and easier to handle.
The new HP-SLS-3 HD scanner employs the innovative Structured Light technology, which allows precise 3D scanning in a matter of seconds. The scanner is mobile and can be placed easily in front of the surface to be scanned. A single click in the well-proven HP software starts the scan – and a few seconds later the digitized 3D model shows up on your screen!
This way you can subsequently scan all sides of the object, and finally combine them to a closed 360° model. The modular hardware setup allows a flexible adaptation to your object – any size from coin to couch is possible!
The results can be exported into common 3D file formats (OBJ, STL, PLY) and processed in other applications, e.g. for rapid prototyping, inspection, product presentations, archaeology and cultural heritage, works of art, computer animations, video games… The limits are set only by your imagination!
Contents of package
– HD Video projector with special lens for large focus range with remote control
– 1920 x 1200 HP-CAM-4-M USB 3.0 CMOS Monochrome HD Camera with Lens
– USB drive with HP 3D Scanning Pro 4 software (licensed)
– Aluminium mounting rack with flexible configuration options
– Professional Tripod for stable setup
– Glass calibration panels for multiple scan volumes
– All required cables
– Printed “Getting Started” guide
– Scan object size ~ 10mm – 600mm
– HP-CAM-4-M 1920 x 1200 camera with HD resolution
– HD cam camera lens from Computar
– resolution: ~0.05% of object size (down to 0.04mm)
– precision: ~0.05% of object size (down to 0.08mm)
– scanning time: 2-4 seconds per scan
– mesh density: up to 1.2000.000 Vertices per scan
– colour texturing
– export formats: obj, stl, ply
– 1 year warranty
Optimal Set Up Configurations Based on Object Size
|Size of the scan object / scan area||Position of the Camera (seen from rear)|
|up to 110 mm||to the left of the projector|
|110 to 350 mm||optional, better to the left|
|from 350 mm||to the right of the projector|
– Standard PC (Windows XP, Vista or 7 – 32 or 64 bit)
– Two available USB 3.0 ports
– Available VGA or HDMI port
– Recommended: 2 GHz CPU, 4 GB RAM, 3d graphics card (e.g. NVIDIA GeForce or ATI Radeon)